Getting Started with Processing
- Sign up for an account at OpenProcessing
- This is one of the profile (Programming AtTemp) that I will use for this class; this is the other one (Janze Teachesit)
- Go to the OpenProcessing Classroom: TSS - Programming 2012-2013
- Go back to your dashboard and you can create new sketch.
- Paste in the text of your sketch.
- When you are happy, hit the run button to see if it works the way that you wanted. You can edit and tweak it some more, if necessary.
- When it works to you satisfaction, hit save and fill in our info.
- When you are ready to add it to the classroom; return to TSS - Programming 2012-2013, go to the "submit a sketch from your portfolio" section and hit the "select a sketch" button.
- Drag your sketch into the correct sub-section