20160226 Animation and Game Design
Coding for Game Design and Animation, Part I
We are starting with a Graphic programming language that is called "Blockly" that is used at code.org in order to learn the basics of Programming.
- Sign n to you Templeton Google Account
- Go to code.org. Choose the Sign in with Google Account link on the right hand side. When prompted, allow code.org access. If you need more help, see this GDoc
- Follow this link to add janzeteachesit as your teacher to sign-up
- Choose ONE of the following Hour of Code projects to try out:
- When you have finished the Hour of Code assignment, join the CS in Algebra course to extend you knowledge.